So… Last Friday, April 22nd, I got to get all gussied up. After I got all gussied up, I went, with my mom and two of my sisters, to a ballet.
WARNING: If you are a boy the next few moments will be completely irrelevant to you. If you want to stop reading now, I will forgive you.
Here are a list of events.
- We all got dressed up.
- We left the house about ten minutes later than intended.
- Headed downtown.
- Walked through the rain.
- Bought cute flowerdy umbrellas at a cute little store.
- Walked through the rain under the new umbrellas.
- Made it to Hamilton’s in time for our pre-ballet dinner reservation.
- We sat next to cute little middle aged ladies who were also going to the ballet.
- My mom almost burned the restaurant down with only an empty sugar packet and a small candle.
- We took pictures of stuff.
- Received and ate foodstuffs. (Fettuccine for dinner. Chocolate Many Ways for dessert.)
- Reapplied lipstick.
- Headed to the loverly Paramount theater.
- Sat in awesome seats and watched women in tutus and men in tights jeté gracefully across the stage.
- Walked back to the car (It was still raining.)
- Drove home very very happy.
Now it’s time for pictures… You get to see how cute we are.